--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tauts Post-Pregnancy Belly Wraps


Has anyone tried Baboosh Taut Wrap from Brooke Burke website????  I've heard a lot good things about her tummy tauts. If you have or know someone who has tried this- I would love to hear feedback-


What is Baboosh Taut Wrap?
For centuries, women from around the world have been wrapping their post-pregnancy bellies to get back into shape quickly and naturally. It is believed that a belly wrap reduces the size of the swollen uterus, reduces water retention in the belly, and helps you lose inches fast, all while supporting that unwanted baggy baby skin! Tauts should be worn as much as you can, 40 days immediately following delivery. If you just discovered Tauts and you've already had your baby, it will still work for you. Wear it as long as you feel necessary to tighten your tummy.
via babooshbaby.com

Click here for  website

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I used it for three weeks postpartum.

    My stomach "deflated" dramatically after giving birth- I was really mostly baby. But I still had lots of loose skin, and my organs felt like they were floating around (instead of feeling squished like during pregnancy).

    The Tauts helped with that- and helped me get up from a sitting position because it offered some support.

    As for re-shaping me, I think my body did that pretty much on its own. I still have some loose skin and am not completely flat, but I'm pretty damn proud of my body.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it before...interesting!!!
    If you breast feed, you'll lose the weight lightening quick. Each person is different though. So many remedies out there. Keep us updated.

    P.S. Thank you for the thoughts & prayers for my little man.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM