--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

VH1 New Show-- Jessica Simpson’s The Price of Beauty



Jessica Simpson’s The Price of Beauty, which is set to hit VH1 on Monday, March 15 at 10/9c. Watch clip here
Jessica and her closest friends embark on a worldwide tour, traveling to Thailand, France, Mumbai, Uganda, Morocco, Japan, Brazil, and then back home to the United States on a journey of enlightenment to discover to what constitutes beauty around the globe.


7 comments:

  1. I will admit - I am looking forward to watching this!! I've always been a JS fan - more so in the Newlywed days!! I don't think she'll ever find a guy as good or as hot as Nick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might tune in to watch this.... for some reason, she intrigues me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a hoot!!!
    I'm still in awe of how she is handling this whole John Mayer thing. The guy did her a favor by saying how she was in bed and now she's pretending to be disgusted. Remember how Nick totally dissed her in this area? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't lie, she kinda sorta annoys the heck out of me. she's a pretty girl, just not the brightest ya know. i'm sure this show will be a hit though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll probably watch at least 1 episode to see how I like it...

    Oh, and I got review up for the Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation. Hopefully it's helpful! If you have ANY other questions don't hesitate to ask. I'd love to help you make an informed decision on choosing a new foundation since I've already bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up with the crazy looking eyes on that guy in the last image? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very interested to see how this show plays out!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM