--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby update-Third Trimester

I can't believe I'm in my 3rd trimester. Another 12 weeks to go, and already feeling HUGE 




I have given up on stretchmarks creams-  My energy that I had in the first part of the second trimester is fading very very fast. I have found a trick that helps me do everyday chores around the house- I set the timer for 10 mins on the stove and clean - then when the timer goes off I take a break. It crazy how much you feel like you need to do in one day- and I'm the kind person has to have everything perfect- which is so hard while being pregnant.  I have a Dr appointment in 2 weeks where I have to have a glucose screening test-  

Coming soon- nursery pictures  (It's turning out really cute)




HOPE EVERYONE HAS A LOVELY EASTER WEEKEND!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you look radiant and beautiful :)

    Cannot WAIT to see pics of your little angel girl once she arrives!! Eeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it seems like it's going so fast! =) For me anyway....

    You look amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM