--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Helpful Foundation Color Chart-Bookmark this



Wow- this spreadsheet is sooo helpful created by Temptalia.
 If you ever have trouble picking out a foundation like me- just click on this spreadsheet- and find an older color foundation that worked for you. Example- I'm NW20 in MAC and I want to try the new  New Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation that I hear is an exact dup for the $$$ Nars Sheer Glow-- according to the spreadsheet I would try NUDE 40. FYI if you are a cool shade there's a tab on the bottom click on that to show cool shade foundations.
New on Temptalia: Foundation Matrix & Comparisons Chart--click here










    1 comment:

    1. The matrix has moved to http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix

      also try www.findation.com for more foundation matches.

      ReplyDelete




    GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

    WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM