--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forget the Facelift


0ne of many things I miss using while pregnant is my Retin-A Tretinoin Gel- I had to stop using this because it's not healthy to use while pregnant because it can be absorbed through the skin and may be harmful to the developing baby. If anyone has secret skin tips while being pregnant please share- I would love to hear.
Last weekend I started reading this book Forget the Facelift last week at the bookstore and loved it- I need to go back and purchase it. Here's the link

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the book recommendation - I will have to check it out!

    Is a jojoba face mask safe during pregnancy? I do it once a week and it makes my face so soft (I suffer from dry skin).

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM