--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mothers Day 2010 Print Sale

Mother's day is the occasion to pay rich tributes to one of those who have had a great impact on our lives, a person whose love and care knows no boundaries, a person who does everything to keep her children happy and joyous. 
I have many other prints on my website- I can also personalized each print as you wish.

 Mothers Day on Sunday, May, 9 2010 
Steps to view my work



*Go to my website -CLICK HERE
* Click on the little girl in the frame (says website)
* Click on gallery
* Count over 5-where it say prints available
* Add to cart- pay thru paypal
Example -print available -any size
Need a great gift-Riddling Rack/ Wine Rack
Click here


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this print above - the colors are beautiful!
    I have your 2 gorgeous prints framed & ready to hang. They will be in my kitchen - which is the last room we are finishing, it's taking forever! As soon as it's done & they are hung, I will blog & link you. They will look amazing!
    :)
    Have a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me... you are just so talented. I cannot WAIT to come down someday and have you take some pictures for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your website is really good, impressive! i like it :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM