--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wet N' Wild Lip Gloss Strawberry Ice 566

Thanks to Lisa Lisa D1 Channel on youtube for recommending this gloss - she said it's her favorite. I was lucky enough to find  Wet N Wild at Walgreen's- for under $2- 


So  I pick up 2 one for my purse and home.  It even looks great with any nude lipliner underneath. So look for #566 the next time you at the drugstore-
 ~ONLY $1.59 CAN'T BEAT THAT
Click here for Lisa Lisa D1 Channel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kelly Ann!

    This is such a lovely color and I am a true gloss fan of the pink variety...plus, Wet n' Wild has some great products for a really affordable price!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet n Wild is coming back! I just got all their new eyeshadows!!! Going to do a vlog on them, I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM