--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bethenny Frankel's Newborn Daughter Bryn



  After some 30 hours of labor, doctors recommended a c-section to deliver baby Bryn. The couple chose their daughter’s name to honor Hoppy’s brother Bryan, who was killed in a car accident 19 years ago.


I heard this song on the radio yesterday by Ke$ha (who reminds me of Stephanie Pratt from The Hills but a grungy-version-LOL)- the is song catchy the video on the other hand is not that good-

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! The baby is so cute! nice blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, baby Bryn is adorable! I love Bethanny and am so happy she got her own reality show. I think it starts next week, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM