--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FYI



Baby Update : What I miss the most is my range of motion ~ It’s so ridiculous how useless I’ve become. I have put my photography business on hold- kind on a sabbatical I guess.
It's just too hard to get up and down and shoot images.
To all my clients I will be back soon promise- I'm taking
appointments for after my baby born just contact me~
via email kellyannstudio@gmail.com
Thanks
Kelly Ann

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Soo I got tagged :) Click on the pink to see the product and where you can purchase it.  


Shampoo: Suave Rosemary & Mint Shampoo -Cheap but it works so well trust me
Conditioner: Suave Rosemary & Mint Conditioner
Styling Products: Argon Oil from Sally's or Bio Silk
Shower Gel: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, Burnt Brown Sugar
Body Moisturizer: Bath & Body Works Jasmine Vanilla Sensual Body Lotion
Face Moisturizer: Vaseline (thxs to Aubrey) works wonders. Just spray water on your face prior
Deodorant: Dove
Fake Tan: VersaSpa Spray Tan when I have extra $$ or going on a trip. There's only 1 in HSV- I went prior to going to Hawaii and I LOVE IT!
Cleanser: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Exfoliator: Haven't found anything that really works- any recs please post thxs 
Eye makeup remover: Vaseline
Face Primer: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil-Free
Foundation: Merle Norman-- is my new favorite. I have always walked bye this store but a few weeks ago I ran into a lady in Target and her face was freakin flawless so I ask her what she used -she said Merle Norman since High School. So go check their foundations-not just for old ladies like what I thought-LOL
Foundation Brush: Sponge or kabuki brush
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and Dream Mousse Concealer --LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF
Powder: ELF The high definition loose powder-- great for pictures.
Blusher: MAC Strada Bronzer: Holy Grail N.Y.C. New York Color: Sunny 720A Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder Matte Bronzer-- This soo hard to find.
Highlighter: Vaseline
Eyeshadow base: Concealer I use
Eyeshadows: MAC Modest Tone or The Essentials Palettes from Tricia Sawyer. I also love Bobbie Brown kit I got for Christmas
Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay in Black and Brown
Eyelash curler: Elf curler- cheap but it works (I use my blow dryer to heat up) Be careful can get really hot.
Eyelash base: Don't use one
Mascara: Rimmel bright pink tube-- I forget the full name
Lipstick: MAC Velvet Teddy or Revlon Mauve It Over 003
Lipgloss: Wet & Wild Lip gloss in Strawberry Ice #566 I can't get enough of this stuff---
Nail Colour: ELF Smokey Brown--


Now it's your turn I tag the following blogger-just copy my post and take out my info add yours. Also- grab the cute tag photo~ (Let me know when you post)
Aubrey-click here
Brooke- click here
Summer -click here
Kristen click here
Vanessa- click here
Lisa - click here

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...how fun! I like to play tag :)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! I love hearing about new products!!! =)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM