--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love This Dress

   I just had to post this fabulous dress Holly Montag wore last night on MTV The After Show (The screen-shot doesn't do it justice-watch the clip)--Did anyone watch this? This is just my opinion but I think Holly was absolutely drunk but I loved her dress and hair.  Watch it here






Who Knew~
According to Wikipedia - In early 2010 Montag began pursuing a career as a comedian and received rave reviews for her several live shows in the California area.

2 comments:

  1. Her dress was gorgeous! I agree with you though, she was acting a little loopy at times! But you never know... maybe she was just being goofy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was TOTALLY thinking she was drunk too!!! So funny. Her hair was all wrong, but the dress was fab.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM