--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lush Products



   I'm making a mental note to try this after the baby born. I been staying clear a lot products due to strong ingredients.  Here are 2 LUSH products on my list to try- one is their TEA TREE TONER SPRAY-and LUSH GORGEOUS MOISTURIZER.  I have read wonderful reviews on both-  great for acne prone skin. So if you have tried either of these's products -let me know your reviews. Thxs
Little Known Tidbit 
Lush based Gorgeous Moisturizer on Princess Di's facial cream after successfully bidding on the recipe.











Quote of the day:
 “You have to be prepared for people to hate you, Average people love being average because nobody bothers them.”
Kelly Cutrone

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this, but am a fan of tea tree oil so I suspect ti will work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the toner. It feels fantastically refreshing on my face! I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM