--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 24, 2010

~Thanks~

It's so nice getting unexpected gifts in the mail from sweet fellow blogger friends. Aubrey over at  Made You Blush sent me the cutest Kenneth Cole dress and baby book that I can't wait to read. I also received a beautiful hand made baby blanket from Kristen over at While You were Waiting.  Thank you both for your thoughtfulness!!!!


A FRIENDLY REMINDER - ABC THE BACHELORETTE AIRS TONIGHT
SEASON PREMIERE MONDAY MAY 24 9|8c



Don't forget to check out my twin sister new blog
http://twinsfoundcreativeideas.blogspot.com/



SEX IN THE CITY 2 SDTRK OUT -LISTEN TO IT HERE ITUNES

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome!!!
    I'm a sucker for the baby aisle :)- My kids are grown & seeing such teeny-tiny clothes makes my heart melt and reminice.
    You're going to be a wonderful mother. I can't wait to read the stories you'll tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so sweet!! I cannot wait to "meet" Ivy... I agree with Aubrey 100%. You are going to be the most wonderful mama ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! awesome presents.

    I am so excited for the Bacherlotte... watching it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is lovely! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! I also look forward to hearing your mommy stories and seeing photos!

    I taped the Bachelorette - can't wait to watch it later. Hope it was good!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM