--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HERE'S MY FINAL WEEK PICTURE-

Ever since I became pregnant, my lips have been so chapped it's freakin crazy- I have tried every lip balm and seriously this stuff is the BOMB- called LYPSL    Highly recommended!!!
Plus it has a cute bee on the side that you push --- 

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS- I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!


Giveaway Time- Head Over to LIFESTYLEBOHEMIA-CLICK ON BUTTON BELOW


 

    

5 comments:

  1. 4 more days?!?!?!!? Wow!!! I remember getting an email from you like it was yesterday saying you had just told your hubs you were pregnant. Can't wait to see pictures of sweet little baby Ivy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you & can't wait to meet you special little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's only 4 more days! Can't wait to see the pictures! Oh and by the way thank you for the tip about Lifestyle Bohemia. Her jewelry is fabulous!! You always manage to find the neatest things to post about. Thank you for always brightening my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb has been keeping us in the loop. Your mom is really excited. Best of luck to you and here is wishing for a great delivery!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM