--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 11, 2010

June Favorites



1. Creations Hue Turquatic is the best MAC perfume- it's the one with blue lid. Very crisp, & refreshing scent smells almost like a cousin to D&G's Light blue (which is my all time favorite). So if you are at the MAC counter pick it up. I have heard it's a limited edition fragrance- GOSH I HOPE NOT.  Click Here


2. My other June favorite is this Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation - Light. With weather here in Alabama being so darn humid I needed something to keep the shine at bay plus it has SPF 50-- a little side note throw away the pink sponge it comes with it's useless just use a  Kabuki brush works like a dream. Drugstore purchase $9-$12


Nikki&Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM