--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kelly's Crescent Chicken Casserole/ Lipstick Holder

I just had to share this yummy fast and easy recipe. It was so darn good even my husband said add this to the dinner rotation. So if you need a new Casserole recipe try this~


This recipe is very similar to singer Jessica Simpson favorite meal-when she was on The Rachael Ray Show- click here

Kelly's Crescent Chicken Casserole

You will need:
3 or 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped or 1 rotisserie chicken
1 cup of shredded cheese
1 can refrigerated crescents roll
1 cup of milk
1 can cream of chicken soup


Mix chicken and cheese in bowl.

1. Lay out crescent dough in 8 triangles.
2. Scoop a spoonful of chicken onto the middle of dough triangles and wrap dough around the mixture to create a bundle. Place in casserole dish. Spray dish w/ Pam spray
3. Mix soup and milk together in bowl and heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Whisk soup mixture until smooth. Pour over chicken bundles.
4. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until dough is done. Check to make sure dough not gooey

You can baked some without the sauce. 


 I saw this brilliant idea on a YouTube video on makeup organization. You can find this container organizer at OfficeMax. It's called theEldon® Spacemaker™ X-Cube (comes in clear plastic) and retails for $12.99. The size is 6" x 6" x 6".  It works great as you can see in the picture-- now I don't have to search for the right color lipstick.



CLICK HERE TO ORDER

2 comments:

  1. This is right up my alley & I think my husband would like it too - thank you for sharing - I am book marking this one :)
    Hope you are feeling well & have a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Ann...your recipe is on the menu for this weekend. Sounds yummy!! Hope you are doing well and feeling blissfully happy right now. I can't believe the time is almost here. Have a restful weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM