--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update Week 37 almost 38

They have arrived Cankles~~ Yikes!!! I thought I was lucky and was hoping this part of pregnancy would never come but -the day has come.  Brett and I went to see my Dr on Tues and everything looked good with baby Ivy.  My blood pressure was high so the Dr sent me home with a 24 hr urine jug-   -  Not fun - just glad it was only for 24 hrs. Now I just have to wait 48 hrs to get the results- hopefully there's no protein in my urine -- which is called Preclampsia-- (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM