--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 12, 2010

Every girl needs a pair of heels

Every girl needs a pair of heels. I received these's heels from a friend of mine Erin. These's chic
heels are from Heelarious.com. They are fabulous!! I can't wait till Ivy grows into them so I can do a 
photo shoot. So if you know someone who's having a little girl this gift would be perfect! 


Check out their website here


My Jessica Simpson heels & Ivy's baby heels


Background picture was a gift from Aunt Shannon- I just love it!



CLICK HERE KELLIE PICKLER RED HIGH HEELS VIDEO

photo of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM