--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 12, 2010

Series Finale Tuesday At 10/9c



It's the end of an era tomorrow night on MTV-  say goodbye to The Hills. I'm so going to miss this show- I have been watching this show since the very beginning. 
So be sure to watch MTV




Series Finale Tuesday At 10/9c




The City- Olivia Palermo


Olivia Palermo  character people love to hate ... I just love her look and style- she always so chic looking

Olivia- 

What are your must-have items for fall?
Roberta Freymann’s statement necklaces, designer Brian Reyes‘ gorgeous jewelry collection, Chloe’s Gemma bag and Topshop’s grey lace-up booties (pictured).
What makeup products can’t you live without?
I can’t give away all my secrets, but I am a huge fan of Guerlain and YSL products.
Do you shop online? What are some of your fave shopping and fashion sites?
I do buy some things online, mostly shoes because I know they’ll fit. But there are so many great fashion sites out there —WhoWhatWear.comStyle.comWWD.comGrazia.Daily.co.uk.
via:actualentertainmentdot

2 comments:

  1. I'm also so sad that The Hills is over :( I heard rumors that some cast members may go over to The City (like Stephanie). Not sure ho true that is though.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM