--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update

I will be on a blog break for a bit due to my unplanned c-section
It's just so hard for me to move a lot and I'm not supposed to lift anything over 6 pounds or do any household chores- but I will be try very hard to get a few posts up in the weeks to come. Ivy doing great she so beautiful!!! Baby Ivy brighten up my day- I still can't believe I'm lucky enough to be her mom! 



TO ALL MY CLIENTS I WILL BE TAKING APPOINTMENTS IN LATE JULY SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TO SCHEDULE A SESSION

Email: kellyannstudio@gmail.com

       Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
       Blog: http://KellyAnnStudio.blogspot.com





~ Book today with Kelly Ann Studio ~




Get a custom name hanger Etsy here


How to Dry Out Roses
Step 1- wait a few days for them to open up
Step 2 - spray with hairspray- outside
Step 3- hang them upside down for a few days to dry them out
(Hang a clothes line in a room that is not used very often (laundry room, storage room, etc.)
When your rose is completely dry, use a sheen, sparkly spray. I have had wonderful results with high-shine hairspray, but you can also get a glaze at the craft store. 


3 comments:

  1. good luck ! everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling well and enjoy this precious time with Ivy! Looking forward to seeing photos when you return to blogging!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon Kel- can't imagine the recovery you have. But one look at Ivy probably makes it all worth it...

    That hanger is amazing! I think I want one :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM