--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Books & Podcast

I just love Teresa Strasser podcast my husband and I listen to her podcast called The Parent Experiment or Adam Carolla Podcast which Teresa is his side-kick. Both of these's podcast are hysterical -trust me.  So download them today on I-tunes for free--here and here


Teresa Strasser new book will hit stores in Nov 2010 called Exploiting My Baby 


Adam Carolla new book coming out soon-

In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks: . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy



WHAT IS A PODCAST YOU ASK: 

Imagine getting new “radio”-style talk and music shows to listen to on your iPod or other MP3 player every day. You wake up and automatically have new shows ready to listen to while you exercise or commute to work. This is the podcast listening experience.

SONGS I'M LOVIN --AND I'M SURE YOU WILL TOO-


1. CLICK HERE:B.o.B - Airplanes







2. CLICK HERE: KATY PERRY -TEENAGE DREAM




No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM