--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Operation Beautiful



While running around this morning doing my new mom routine(Surprised smilein the background I had on The Today Show- Meredith was talking to this young girl named Caitlin who started this brilliant idea-  leaving positive messages on the mirrors of public restrooms — at work, at the gym, at the grocery store.  Caitlin also has a blog and a new book- here
Blog: click here


Loving your body after baby is a difficult thing to do-this what I'm facing right now. I've had a hard time looking in the mirror at my post partum belly with all the stretch marks and my lovely C-Section scar- but I'm coming to terms with it- taking it day by day and realizing this what gave me my beautiful baby girl Ivy. 
As the video says stop the negative talk- this what I need to do for myself so when my daughter is older she see's this message- Love Yourself~Both Inside & Out...





Watch the Today Show Clip here-















Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


via http://operationbeautiful.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea... I think you look FAB & your baby girl is such a doll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM