--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 16, 2010

This Stuff is Amazing ~AZTEC HEALING CLAY MASK

    I saw this stuff at my local Health Food store and had to grab it- I have seen it on youtube videos and blog post and everyone raves about this clay mask.  So I was ecstatic to finally find it!  So if you live in Huntsville, AL pick it up at the new store called  Earthfare 
  Most health food stores, like Trader Joes and Whole Foods, have the Aztec Secret clay in stock.  My tub was $8 at a local natural food shop and it will last me over a year.  Trust THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM! Watch this tutorial/reviewTalking click here 
You make your own clay masks by mixing a scoop of the clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. 
Apply to face. Wait about 15 minutes. And rinse with warm water.




FYI- 
 I  can't recommend it more highly, but mix it with vinegar, not water, to get the best effect. 



Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

  1. What's so great about it? Did you use regular vinegar or apple cider vinegar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Love!! I am so glad you found my blog! I LOVE yours! I love makeup and fashion and your blog rocks! Your photography is amazing as well! How long have you been a photographer?!

    I use bare minerals for my makeup, and for face wash at night I use PCA Blemish Bar, and Boscia Night Moisturizer, and in morning I just wash face with luke warm water, and apply Boscia SPF Oil Free Moisturizer!


    U must try the riesling and steaz! Its so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff. Its amazing. You can really feel it if you are using a clarisonic on your skin.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM