--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Custom Name Prints

Everyone LOVES Personalized Notepads for Holidays or maybe a framed name Prints over your desk- Custom name prints in my favorite theme Retro ~ I can customized it for you- any color

Here are just a few Example:
#1

#2

Design Images- available

ASHLEE SIMPSON NEW HAIRCUT & NEW CD

Check out Ashlee Simpson new pixie cut- I swear she can have any hairstyle and look good-no fair.
  Her forthcoming album , Ashlee has declared that she’s taking a new folk-inspired direction for the project. I can't wait- 
I LOVE HER MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM