--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A free gift courtesy of Kelly Ann Studio

Download this Halloween Desktop Screen Saver- it was taken at Mono Sano Mt here in Huntsville, Al -I just tweak it a bit added a scary background.
I will also include the original image if you don't like the Halloween background cemetery-

Have a nice relaxing weekend! 



"LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kirk's Original Coco Castile Soap!! My face never felt so clean! It cleared up a couple of trouble spots I had. It's made coconut oil- and super cheap - I found mine at Publixs here HSV-




 You know how some soaps can make your face feel tight and dry this soap I swear makes your face feel like you have on moisturizer~








No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM