--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 11, 2010

This stuff is da bomb!


    
 Years ago I saw Vicki from the cast of 
The OC Housewives applying a product called Lipsense-and I have read the entire cast also loves long lasting lip color called LipSense. The other day I opened my email and received a blog post from one of my favorite beauty blogs- Sarah at Beautybanter.com said this


"LipSense Long Lasting Liquid Lipcolor in Sheer Berry is a God sent. It stays on ALL DAY LONG and gives the most beautiful sheer burst of color. I finish by applying the LipSense Moisturizing Gloss.

I was sold and contact a lipsense seller Kay click here for her website
Kay is such a sweet heart she help me pick out 2 nude colors that I absolutely LOVE - I purchased: LipSense Long Lasting Liquid Lip color in Sheer Berry, Nude ,Gloss & Oops remover


Celebs who wear LipSense:

Christina AguileraBlu Red and Cranberry with Pearl Gloss  
* Sharon Stone swears by Energetix
* NY Rockettes- Blue Red
* Jennifer Aniston: Wears Dusty Rose
* Courtney Cox : Wears Sheer Berry
* Joy Behar: Brick



Video on how to apply CLICK HERE



Youtube Guru



Kandee Johnson: Loves Blu Red Lipsense, look how white it make her teeth look! 
  Her other favorite colors are Pink Lemondae or Creamy Pink

3 comments:

  1. i love this color!!! Thank you, for stopping by my blog sweetie!!!

    Here is a link to the lip color combo you asked about:

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-lip-cocktail.html

    I hope you're having a great day!

    XOXO, CC

    www.thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... where did you buy it?? Did I miss that? I want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color which the last girl has on her lips. I don't have such a shade.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM