--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reclaimed all things eco-friendly

I was lucky to come upon Cody Helgeson website called myreclaimed.com~ He's from my hometown AZ





You might have heard of Cody and his wife Jessica they were lucky enough to win a wedding from The “Today Show” in 2008 show gave them a wedding of their dreams - Martha Stewart planned it and Kate Spade sent over shoes for Jessica. For their reception, there was real breakfast at the actual Tiffany’s, which is the first time Tiffany & Co has ever allowed this. Gosh I would have died to have this as my reception place. 

Watch Cody & Jessica Today Show wedding here

Cody makes all kinds neat things on his website -he sent over a beautiful long wood frame for my Studio-Nate Berkus also order the same frame from Cody. They are perfect gifts for the upcoming holidays you can fill the frames with family pictures or your kids drawing. So please check out his website below.  I will post my frame in the next few week- Can't wait to show my frame in my Studio--

Email:cody@myreclaimed.com
Website: http://myreclaimed.com/blog/
Link To Cody Store is here

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check this out!!
    And how are you feeling after your surgery?? Hope you're on the mend my friend!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM