--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who Wants To Join ME ???



   I'm starting a new workout regimen-"No ifs,ands,or buts"about it!!
 I'm going to stick to it for my daughter sake- and loose this baby weight! 


   So if you would like to join me in Cool Running/Couch to 5K Program- just comment below
This program eases into your running program gradually-


FYI~ MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR A NEW TALK SHOW CBS -STARTS OCT 18
Check out this premiere promo for the brand new show, The Talk, starring such fabulous faces like Sharon Osbourne, Sara Gilbert and Leah Remini 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new workout hun!
    That 1st pic is too cute.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM