--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My favorite treat to bring to Holiday Parties

This has to be hands-down my favorite dessert.  I came upon this cake at Christmas party a few years back. I have taken it to parties and people have bombarded me with requests for this recipe -- so here my signature dessert

Sopapilla Cheesecake
(pic via the web)
Ingredients:
2 packages crescent rolls
2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
TWO – ¾ cups sugar (one for each part)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 stick butter
Cinnamon to taste
Directions:
Preheat Oven 350 degrees
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Lay one package crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish. 
Filling: Mix two packages of cream cheese, one cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla for about one minute, or until well blended. Spread the filling evenly over the bottom crust.
Top crust: 
Arrange the second can of crescent rolls over the filling.
Topping:Pour the melted butter over the top crust. Mix 3/4 cup sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and sprinkle over the top of the buttered crust.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until the topping is browned. Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers. Use pizza cutter to cut into
squares--

Video here:

via: the web

1 comment:

  1. My sister and brother-in-law LOVE sopapillas and actually were the ones who first introduced them to me...so I think they would love this!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM