--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 31, 2010

Rings for ringing in of a New Year-LOL

(Please ignore my nails- I'm in desperate need for a manicure)

 I haven't been to mall for what it seems like over a year so when I went to Parkway today I was shock to see a new store called  Charming Charlie- I was excited to check it. Charming Charlie is a fashion accessory boutique . Check out my new rings of course I wouldn't wear all of them like in the picture- just wanted to show them off. Fun Costume Jewelry~



Devils Wears Prada

LOVE it when she says “That’s all.”  Whenever I go through a drive thru,  when they ask if I want anything else, I like to say “That’s all” just like Miranda Priestly does.


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM