--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coming soon to Scdl AZ


Gosh I wish Huntsville would open a Dry Bar here-
 If you are from my hometown AZ-
This will becoming to Scottsdale soon. NOW OPEN 
(Thxs Jess for the update )

dancing smiley courtesy of www.freesmileys.org

 It's called Drybar 

Drybar is a brand new “blow dry bar” concept created around a very simple idea: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts for only $35 No color. Just blowouts for only $35.


I'LL ORDER THE SOUTHERN COMFORT PLEASE- LOVE BIG HAIR 
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I LIVED IN TX FOR AWHILE-

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM