--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IT'S OLD SCHOOL BUT IT WORKS!!!

My hair for the last month and half has been feeling soooo dry and I'm in dire need to get my hair colored. So when I was out at the drugstore I saw the old school Aussie 3 Min Miracle.
I used this stuff back in the day- I thought why not try it again-only $4--
 I have no idea why I stop using this - IT'S FREAKIN AMAZING!!! 
 I highly recommend it ~You'll love it!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff!! And it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this product! I just used it today! Definitely a GEM!

    www.meg-land.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went and bought some this weekend and love it!
    I think my hair is saying thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM