--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Face lift happening at KELLY ANN STUDIO

New Look Coming Soon~ To future clients my studio will be closed for the next couple weekends but we can do the photo shoots outside if weather permits- please contact me if you have any questions-thanks


Email: kellyannstudio@gmail.com


 If anyone wants drapes that hit the floor -I'll sell you them for a cheap price- they are still
gorgeous looking I just need solid or sheer white drapes for my studio -- just email me if you are interested in the drapes (84 " curtain panels)

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM