--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Music Monday ~Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars

  This group music is so airy and beautiful. I was lucky to see them live 
in Nashville at the famous bar 3rd And Lindsley.  
Listen to their full CD for free 1 week only here
For your listening pleasure I have posted my favorite VIDEO 
Poison & Wine 



The Civil Wars consists of John Paul White, hailing from Florence, AL and Joy Williams, originally from Santa Cruz, CA, but now residing in East Nashville. 

1 comment:

  1. Kelly Ann....a thank you from one of your Arizona fans for sharing this fabulous CD! I love it and have one headed my way. Love getting your email updates! And just love your posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM