--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Perfect Fun Gift for Valentine Day

Now you can bring your favorite photos to life and cherish the memories forever with a pop art portrait
 from Kelly Ann Studio.


Simply email me a photograph which you feel captures a special moment in your life and it will be TURN INTO POPART then print mailed to you. Easy as 123....



EXAMPLE # 1 EFFECT

OR


EXAMPLE #2 EFFECT

2 SIZES AVAILABLE
12 x 16 inches rolled  - $110
20 x 20 inches rolled  - $130 

Canvas are available just email me for different sizing and cost

EMAIL ME TO ORDER HERE


Payment will then be processed. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.


I POST THIS ON MY FB PAGE LAST WEEK-SEPHORA.COM IS OFFERING A 
FREE i-TOUCH OR i PHONE STRIPE CASE FOR FREE- JUST ENTER THIS CODE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wall of Autographs. I love it!!!

WHAT A COOL IDEA I MAY DUE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN MY STUDIO- HAVE MY CLIENTS SIGN IT
BUT INSTEAD INK ON MY STUDIO WALL I'LL JUST GET A BIG BLANK CANVAS AT THE ART STORE


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM