--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 21, 2011

It Pays to Email Companies!

What a nice surprise!

  I emailed Stella McCartney Co. in Vegas and ask for a sample of her new perfume I have been wanting to try called NUDE but I can't find any dept. stores here in HSV that sells it.
  So to my surprise I came home today to a box by my front door I open it up and a big bag filled with freebies from her 1st fragrance "Stella"to her new fragrance Nude- Sweet!!!! This scent is absolutely gorgeous!!!   IF YOU WANT A SAMPLE- MSG ME


 this background on Olivia Palermo photo shoot- 
I need to find where they got this
via .tibi.com


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise!!! Now that is good consumer interaction...2 thumbs up for Stella McCartney! Glad you liked it too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got such a delightful "happy" in the mail! Stella McCartney has my vote having a fabulous customer relations department! You have me curious about wanting to try out her new fragrance too. And just so you know a "happy" is a treasure my sister and I share. It might be sending and unexpected little gift or a sweet text message and or happy voice message. Just a little something to brighten your day and you never know when a "happy" might appear in the mailbox on your doorstep. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM