--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 14, 2011

My 2 favorite Performances Last Night at The Grammy's

1. Katy Perry- I loved how she played her wedding video in the background. Also, you can catch a glimpse of Nicole Kidman singing along with Katy 2nd song Teenage Dream at 4:26 min mark-click here

2.  Gwyneth Paltrow sang along side the Muppets- She can really sing!
The pink feather earring was cute accessories-click here to watch


2 comments:

  1. I saw Gwyneth on glee and she was great. Great voice and really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry rocked! I love her!
    Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM