--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 5, 2011

This video inspired my new "get Carrie legs " by summer~We'll see how that goes.  
Girl can wish right-LOL--click here for video

RUN TO YOUR AVEDA SALON GET THIS TEA!!!!

I fell in love with this tea the first time I went to Aveda to get a facial with a friend of mine- I ask the esthetician who makes this tea were can I get it- she smile and said they sell up front called Aveda Comforting Tea -you can buy online or try a sample at Aveda salon-
FYI- It now comes in handy little tea bags



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Her legs look FAB!!! This is quite inspiring!!

    Funny that you posted about Carrie Underwood because I just did a post about a trip I was just on and I stayed at the hotel where she was married. It was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM