--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tom Sellack Cake

   I'm almost embarrassed to admit this but back in the day (80's) my sister and I would watch Magnum P.I. and all the other detective shows such as Simon and Simon
(Jameson Parker enough said~ just pause the video at:
Did you know Tom Selleck dated Jeana Keough The Real Housewives of Orange County.


Well I saw this cake online and it caught my eye because of the title call Tom Selleck Cake


Tom Selleck Cake

Bake up any chocolate cake in a 9x13 pan
When cooled, poke holes in cake with the wrong end of a wooden spoon
pour the following over the cake
  • one can of sweetened condensed milk
  • one jar of caramel ice cream topping
Slather over cake
  • one container of non dairy whipped topping
Sprinkle over cake
  • chopped up heath bars or
  •  snickers bars whatever candy bar floats your boat
chill 1hr
via /www.stuff-and-nonsense

Also, I heard on The View - when Tom Selleck was on last week he said they are in negotiations to do a sequel to the 1980s comedy Three Men and a Baby - 
entitled Three Men and a Bride.  
This movie sounds so darn cute!!!



3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this sounds so good and so bad. haha. the caramel over it is what got me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love all things Tom Selleck! He's so handsome & manly! ;)

    & i used to love Simon & Simon. Such a blast from the past!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fabulous! Can't wait to make it!
    Thanks so much for sharing it .

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM