--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 18, 2011

Wish Me Luck~ I entered a contest for Recording Artist Priscilla Ahn

I just love Priscillia Ahn music ever since I saw her in concert in Nashville.

Priscilla Ahn announced a contest via her Twitter to design her upcoming album CD Cover, "When You Grow Up". So I took a chance and decided to give it a go as the saying goes "If you don't try - you will never know"  So keep your fingers cross for me-Her songs can be heard on my website

Please check out my work via here   If you like it-Please press Facebook thumbs up (like) button

 By Shopgal22 | For Priscilla Ahn 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck my friend! You have my vote 10 times over! I hope you win! I think yours is the best!! And I love her music too, I listen to one of her CD's all the time! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome, friend!!! I hope you win! I love her music!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM