--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3 Products I Love for Spring



Have you heard of It Cosmetics? It Cosmetics was created with the help of leading plastic surgeons to infuse medical grade makeup with healing skin loving ingredient's.


I was sent this amazing concealer by : It Cosmetics called Bye Bye Under Eye Anti aging Concealer.


My review:
"This concealer is very different from any others concealers it's almost like a thick gel consistency, it covers soooooooo well and you need just a tiny amount. Hands down the best on the market and I have tried a lot.  Being a new mommy I need all the help I can get from not sleeping well.Trust me order this-you will not regret it."
You can order here

  I was also sent but haven't tried yet- but I will at my sister upcoming wedding.
It Cosmetics ByeBye Pores HD Finishing Powder with Hydro Collagen - 


the reviews on this product are fabulous! Click here
The final product is one I just had in my makeup drawer and threw on prior to taking my daughter for a walk in her stroller- I was amazed how much I liked it- I felt it cover well and even out my skin it doesn't cover acne but that's when I use Bye Bye Under eye stuff.

 Cover Girl Tinted Moisturizers is hands down the best tinted moisturizer 



YESTERDAY OPRAH SHOW- LOVED THIS QUOTE







2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! To answer your question: I use Revlon Colorstay for oily/combination skin. For the longest time I used Armani Luminous Silk which was recommended to me by a makeup artist but then I was doing a taping for E! and the makeup artist told me she used Revlon Colorstay and I needed to buy a new bottle of foundation anyway so I tried Revlon because it's so much cheaper (and I'd never been that happy with the Armani) and turns out the coverage is much better for me at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that marriage quote! So good.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM