--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby 1st Word Jar

  Thanks to my sister Shannon for giving me this brilliant idea.  It's a fun way to capture your child first words as a busy mom you may not have the time Jot-It-Down in the baby book. That way the cards can stay in the jar till you have time to write them in your child baby book.  Also, if you have older kids this is perfect idea for an activity jar to create fun memories with your kids during Spring break. 



All You Need:

1- Jar
1- Decal
21- little notecards- 
I made these's with my scrapbook scissors

Note to Self- take time to put the decal on straight-LOL 
Decal can be found on Etsy.com





2 comments:

  1. this is just genius- I wish I had thought of this when my daughter was a baby because I never kept her book updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is just the BEST idea!! And so cute, too! Thanks for sharing it with all of us MOMS! :D

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM