--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Behind A Mysterious Face Balm~

I DID A BLOG POST ABOUT THIS CREAM back in SEPTEMBER 9, 2009 -- That's how long I have been using this cream and lovin it.
 Tons of CELEBRITIES USED IT- the name of the product is " EGYPTIAN MAGIC"  I saw this pdf article on another blog- and thought i would share very interesting on how this product was MADE. 
i had no idea you could use this cream on bruises and there's numerous uses as the articles states. 
click here 
Can be found at Whole Foods & Earthfare or purchase online







Also, one last thing-my little sister getting married-
She signed up for the Ultimate Wedding contest through Crate and BarrelClick on this link 
(only one vote per person)

2 comments:

  1. How interesting!!! I think I am going to have to check it out and your original post about it! Thanks for sharing...again! :)

    LIesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally random... but I LOVE that Ferris Bueller quote. Now I think I need to pull that movie off the shelf and watch it :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM