--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So funny



My husband has me hook on this Adam Corolla podcast. We listen to it almost every night!!!
 Last night episode guest was Jerry O'Connell. This episode made me laugh so hard- he talks about being married to super model Rebecca Romijn and his fraternal twins 2 year girls. So if you want a good laugh- LISTEN to this episode-I promise you ---you will be hooked on this podcast after this

 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN 
(My favorite part when he talks about shopping at Whole Foods)

Trivia:

* His brother Charlie O'Connell was The Bachelor Season 7
* Jerry O Connell was the little chubby boy in Stand By Me
* He dated Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) in the late 90's



No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM