--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Products I just had to share...

 I was in dire need of some organization in my makeup drawer. 
So when I saw this on TV the other night -
 I had to get it and I'm glad I did. 
Just a side note: This takes up a lot of space.
 If you have a small area this is not for you--

#2  One of my girlfriends told about this brush that she got at Sally's -
it called Tangle Teezer 
and it's the only thing her daughter lets her use on her long hair to de-tangle it.
 So I decide to get one for myself and Ivy (for when she older and has hair -lol)
  This brush is great if you love the big hair look like I do-you can just tease like crazy then smooth this brush over the teased part. This brush can also be used on WET HAIR.
 So check it out at Sally's and read all the good reviews
Click here only $9


Also, one last thing-my little sister getting married-
She signed up for the Ultimate Wedding contest through Crate and Barrel. Click on this link 
(only one vote per person)

1 comment:

  1. Great Buys! & I just had to say...I love your Royal Wedding countdown clock!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM