--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why MAC Why???

I was sooo sad to hear MAC cosmetics is discontinuing their entire fragrances line. For many years I have loved two of their signature perfume (gold lid & blue lid). My all time favorite was the (blue lid) called HUE TURQUATIC.   I should have stock up-DARN-IT!! Of course there's no CCO's near me.  So I went online and found a really neat site called Fragrance Finder  for discontinued hard-to-find fragrances you basically click on your fragrance and they give you 3 similar perfumes with same or close perfumes top notes. As you see 
below are the three they recommends for the MAC Blue lid perfume. 




 

DÉSIRABLE
Lise Watier

ADIDAS PURE LIGHTNESS
Adidas

MÉTAL
Paco Rabanne


FYI- I also heard all MAC discontinuing all nail polishes
If anyone lives near a CCO msg me- I would love to find just 1 more bottle HUE TURQUATIC

======================================================

Oh my goodness- if you are a fan OC Housewives listen to Adam Corolla wife Lynette Carolla podcast
Hysterical-fast forward 30:09 min mark

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they are getting rid of the polishes, terrible staying power. I'll keep an eye out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when fragrances are discontinued. UGH! My favorite of all time was discontinued a while ago. :(

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM