--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 10 best GIFS

What is a GIF-you ask?


A gif/jif/Noun
 A type image that can be animated by combining several images into a single GIF file-- Mini Movie sort of



Taylor Swift in her song; mine


#1 Photobucket
2. Photobucket
3.Photobucket
Tumbleweed reminds me of AZ- and the joke of this image made me giggle)
4.Photobucket Who doesn't love Kermit the Frog 
5. Photobucket I LOVE Audrey
6. 
7. Photobucket
8. Photobucket
9. Photobucket
10.Photobucket
My all-time favorite movie

2 comments:

  1. Totally learned something new today!!!! These were fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. xoxo. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM