--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 14, 2011

~ MY FAVORITE MAKEUP GURU~

When my baby girl is asleep or during my photo editing~ I loveeee watching makeup tutorial on youtube. 
I discovered Tammy (Uppiesbeads59) channel one day. I was so impressed with her and just loved her positive upbeat energy. She was a makeup artist and has quite a following on YouTube.  Tammy so funny and honest and has tons good tips which I'll post a few of my favorites below.


~Just a few of my favorite tips of hers~
1. Healthy Drink-:  A splash of Pom Pom Juice +  Pellegrino mineral water & ice = a yummy drink
2.  Bio-oil- good neck moisturizer click here

 Her channel- 
She also has a blog here

Please add my grab button to your blog-Thxs






No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM