--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING


 1 day and 14 hrs and counting till the Royal Wedding.  Ivy and I will be up watching it for sure even if starts at 4 am. Lucky for me I'm up usually at 4 am with Ivy.  I would love to capture a photo for Ivy watching the Royal wedding just like her mama did years ago when Princess Diane got married. 

DID YOU KNOW
 Prince Charles and Princess Diana~ Their wedding in 1981 was watched by 750 million people in over 70 countries. Can William and Kate beat that? Quite possibly as the projected numbers for the broadcast are being estimated at 1 billion!
 Royal wedding schedule- click here


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! My Mom said I she got up and watch Princess Di & Charles get married (she was pregnant with me at the time.) I will be getting up at 4 to watch it as well! I'm so glad to see someone as excited about it as me! I've seen several people say that they are over it, but not me! I LOVE it all!!! Can't wait to dish on all the details later!! Love your count down btw too!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM