--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 25, 2011

What a Find!

I had no idea Victoria Secret sold LAVISH LAUNDRY Detergent.  I guess it's very hard to find in stores because it's only released only 2x's a year I was told by the sales girl.  I also pick up fabric softener which also has the same signature scent.  (If you live in HSV, AL Bridge St. location does sell it)
This will be perfect if you are having out of town guest or just want to pamper yourself with luxurious smelling sheets and blankets. Call your local VS store to see if they sell it
This is scented is~Pink by Victoria's Secret Type~ no Pthalate fragrance oil.  It Smells Divine~Nice airy, floral scent. Reminds me of spring!


 Angelina Jolie is the new face of 

 Louis Vuitton 

Source claims that LV will be paying her $10 million. This is apparently the most she's ever made for any kind of campaign.  Via dlisted

Tip~Get the Angelina Jolie look by filling in your cupid's bow- with nude lipliner then add your lipstick. 
----------------------------------- 
TODAY'S SONG/ STAY- Video very sweet and touching video b/t father & daughter. The little girl in the video is so darn cute! Click here
"Stay" is a song by English synthpop duo Hurts from their debut album


1 comment:

  1. I so want that detergent... but I'm guessing I couldn't use it. I have to use special allergen friendly stuff cuz my skin is so crazy sensitive. But I love the idea of it!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM