--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 6, 2011

Honor Mom by publishing your own Mother's Day newspaper

I can't believe this will be my FIRST MOTHER'S DAY WITH IVY CAPRI!!! 
To all the new mothers - here's to you!! There is no job so challenging nor so rewarding as that of a mother - and I, for one, wear the title of "Mommy" WITH PRIDE!

I WILL BE SAVING THIS PDF- FOR WHEN IVY OLDER- IT WOULD BE SO CUTE TO FRAME


 Print the newspaper clip art onto ivory paper, fill in, and add a drawing or a photo. 
Then frame- great for bathroom or mom's office.

Who else is watching and loving the new VH1 Show called Mob Wives?  It's like watching a cross between The Sopranos and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
 My favorite mob girl is Drita~Love her style
Watch full episodes here



No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM